PHLY has been a committed leader in the non-profit insurance market for over 30 years.
Our team of experienced underwriters can craft a program tailored to fit each non-profit’s specific needs and unique exposures.
We offer coverage for a range of services and organizations, including, but not limited to:
- Arts, Culture, and Humanity Groups and Associations
- Service Organizations for the Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled
- Non-profit Educational Institutions
- Community Centers
- Low-income Services
- Youth Development Services
There are many reasons to choose PHLY’s non-profit insurance, from 96% overall customer satisfaction rating to our non-profit specific risk management services. Here are just a few of the other benefits you can expect from PHLY:
- Commercial General Liability, Management and Professional Liability (D&O), and Excess Liability
- Abuse coverage available
- Industry-leading coverage enhancement forms
- Coverage for fundraising events available
- Owned Automobile coverage available
- Special causes of loss on building, contents, loss of income, and extra expense
PHLY is rated A++ (the highest) by AM Best for financial strength. We provide security to our policyholders who can be confident that they have the best possible coverage to protect them from the unforeseen.
Fill out the form to learn more from one of our experienced non-profit representatives.